Rearrangements Home Staging makes everyone a winner!
Are you a home owner or real estate agent with property to sell?
Rearrangements Home Staging provides consultations, project management and showcasing services to prepare your home for the market. Our process helps your vacant or occupied home sell in less time and for more money than its un-staged competition. Our company has helped people just like you prepare property for sale in the Kingston, ON, region since 2006.
Home staging is not just smoke and mirrors!
Follow Rearrangements Home Staging’s, 3 phase process to add real value for everyone in the home sale transaction.
- Sellers who use our services win substantial returns on their home staging investment.
- Sellers’ Agents who offer our home staging consultations win reputations for great service and more referrals from satisfied clients.
- Buyers who view properties we have staged win a clear vision of potential for their lifestyle.
- Buyers’ Agents who show listings we have staged win buyers’ appreciation for not wasting their time.
- And, our Home Stagers win the opportunity to pursue their passion – creating winners with home staging!
Rearrangements Home Staging Gets Your Home
Ready to Sell in 3 Steps.
. . . the Consultation
Buying a home is a process of elimination for buyers. In preparing to sell, don’t ignore details which will eliminate your home from their short lists.
A Rearrangements Home Staging consultation gives you an objective opinion from your target buyer’s point of view and cost effective suggestions to create buyer appeal. You receive a point form report with top priorities before we leave your home. You can start implementation right away.
Our basic home staging consultations take one to two hours for the average home. Our standard process ensures consistent results. After an initial quick tour, we go room by room, considering condition issues, important updates, items to remove, furniture placement ideas and useful tips. Basic curb appeal, color choices, and sensory appeal are considered too.
A Consultation with Rearrangements Home Staging is the starting point for your home sale.
. . . the Work
Nobody likes work, including potential buyers. If you avoid repairs and updates, every dollar you ‘save’ will cost you $3 by way of lower offers.
As well as cleaning, organizing and pre-packing, it is advisable to repair or replace worn out flooring, remove dated wallpaper and freshen up paint. New hardware and light fixtures are often needed to update the look of the home. Curb appeal is crucial to get viewers in the door.
Kitchens and bathrooms make or break a sale. Minor renovations to these rooms can bring them up to buyers’ expectations. Since buyers are willing to pay a premium for a move-in ready homes, kitchen and bath projects are feasible.
Many homeowners are ready to take on much of the To Do list in this phase. But, if you are not able to handle it all, we have the solution. From picking out a new fixture to overseeing a minor renovation, our Residential Renovation Project Managers will oversee your home staging preparations when you can’t.
. . . the Showcasing
Showcasing your home’s best selling features with furniture and decor is the final step of the home staging process. It starts a chain reaction:
- Home staging produces a photogenic home.
- Photogenic homes make great pictures possible.
- Great online pictures result in more requests for showings.
- More and better showings increase chances of a viewer falling in love with your staged home.
- Decisions are based on emotion. Home staging produces better offers sooner.
- These offers lead to easier negotiations for a faster sale and a higher price.
Showcasing by Rearrangements Home Staging sets off the home staging chain reaction. We provide everything needed to showcase Vacant homes. We use your own things to showcase your Occupied home.